Loyal KECers might be surprised to see that registration fees for our 2013 Summer Camp Program are higher than last year. This was a hard decision for us to make but these fees better reflect the cost of keeping KEC running. We have always been dedicated to providing the most affordable camping experiences possible and are proud to say that our 2013 rates are still some of the lowest on Sylvan Lake!
KEC 2013 Registration Fee Changes
- Fees have increased by $75 across all three Tiers. (Tier System explained)
- Family Camp Fees have not yet been adjusted. TBA
- The Campership Fund is still available.
For Big Savings: Register Early!
- Registering early allows us to plan for staffing, meals, and supplies more effectively. The result is savings that we can pass on to you!
- KEC will offer promotions during the year in which campers will receive impressive discounts for registering early.