WELCOME: PARENTS, GUARDIANS, AND CAMPERS!
There’s no experience quite like camp. From the moment our campers settle into their bunks, they become part of a community that couldn’t exist in any other place, at any other time, or with any other group of people. The interactions within this special community build character, confidence, and compassion that spill out into the “everyday world” when campers return home.
We believe that anticipating camp is part of the experience. Please contact us if the resources on our website don’t answer your questions. We want you to feel prepared and excited as camp approaches.
- Digital and Wi-Fi ready devices.
- Knives, weapons, imitation weapons, safety pins.
- Sexually explicit, profane, violent, or drug/alcohol related apparel and magazines.
- Illicit drugs or alcohol.
- Money (you won’t need any during camp).
KEC is a no-nut facility! Do not send snacks that contain traces of tree nuts or peanuts.
DROP-OFF & PICK-UP
We offer tours of camp as part of registration and would love to show you around at that time!
MEDICATIONS & SAFETY
- Label each medication with the camper’s name, medication, prescribing doctor and phone number, and brief directions for use.
- Fill out a Distribution of Medication Form and hand in ALL meds during Camper Drop-Off.
You can specify if a camper needs to keep their inhaler or epi-pen on their person.
- Send us an e-mail for your camper. We’ll deliver it within the day.
- Create notes in advance and put them in our Camper Mailbox during Drop-Off. We’ll deliver your letters on the days you label them for.
- Make your camper a note at our Camper Mail station during Drop-Off.